Stanford Exploration Project
* 2020 SEP affiliate meeting will take place at the Sierra Camp in Fallen Leaf, on May 18-21, 2020.
* Our new affiliates web page is now live
* Research Videos summarizing student research
- Next SEP meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, October 21, 2015, at the New Orleans Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center (Room TBD) during the SEG Annual Meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- SEP workshop on March 3, 2015, at Schlumberger Facility in Houston, Texas (meeting agenda / presentation slides / list of participants).
- SEP/SEG fall meeting in Denver, Colorado, October 29, 2014.
- 2014 SEP affiliate meeting at Stanford Sierra Conference Center at Fallen Leaf Lake, California, June 2-5, 2014. See meeting agenda with presentation slides.
- SEP/SEG fall meeting in Houston, Texas, September 25, 2013.
- SEP/SEG fall meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada, November 7, 2012.
- 2012 SEP affiliate meeting at Beach Resort Monterey in Monterey, California, May 21-24, 2012. See final meeting agenda and attendance list.
- SEP/SEG fall meeting in San Antonio, Texas, September 21, 2011.
- SEP/SEG fall meeting in Denver, Colorado, October 20, 2010.
- 2010 SEP affiliate meeting, Tolovana Inn, Cannon Beach, Oregon, May 24-27, 2010 (meeting agenda and attendance list).
- SEP/SEG fall meeting in Houston, Texas, October 28, 2009.
- SEP/SEG fall meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada, November 12, 2008.
- Check out Jon Claerbout's Retirement/Alumni Celebration in Seward, Alaska, May 15, 2008 Jon's retirement celebration.
- SEPlib 6.5.3 is now available SEPlib homepage .
- Recent SEP reports:
- Recent SEP theses:
ABOUT SEP » Information for prospective SEP graduate students, how to contact or visit us, a list of our affiliate members, and SEP computing resources.
PEOPLE » Get to know SEP students, faculty, visitors, and staff.
RESEARCH » New and novel ideas have kept SEP at the forefront of seismic imaging since 1973. You will find a list of online SEP reports, theses, and books. Find out how we make our research results truly reproducible.
COURSES » Homepages for courses currently taught by Jon Claerbout and Biondo Biondi.
SOFTWARE » In this age, real-world scientific problems are solved on the computer. This is particularly true in seismic imaging. Learn about SEP software developed over the years, as well as external packages we use.
INTERNAL INFO » More detailed information intended for (but not limited to) SEP students.
Machine specs, Linux setup, SEP Webpage documentation.